Thursday, September 5, 2013

NIckleback: Rockstar

       I didn't have time to write a post today but I will be posting the Saturday Concert and the Sunday Mellow Down so please don't wander off!!!  I will be back on Monday with a brand new post and don't forget Tuesday Request Day so if there's any song or band you want me to feature you can leave it in the comment area below or shoot me an email at offthechartsblog@gmail.com.

I want to thank everyone who is reading my blog.  I can't express it enough how gratifying it is that you are reading my stuff so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from the bottom of my tiny little black heart!!!

J

 If you haven't heard this song before please take a minute and enjoy it.  It was one of my favorites from the year 2005.  Nickleback is very good band with a solid body of work and this song is really fun.

Nickleback: Rockstar

No comments:

Post a Comment